Mullein & Sparrow

10/21/14

Images via, here, here & here

as you know I love beauty products, specially anything natural and easy on the environment. recently I came across this beautiful brand of all natural products called Mullein & Sparrow. founder and designer, Anit was a creative mind working in the business of fashion, when she decided to make the switch into beauty products after learing about plant based healing rememdies during her travels. this shop believes that the best rememdies come from nature, and I strongly agree. this beautiful apothecary line, makes everything in small batches as needed, so slight differences can appear from order to order, but it confirms the freshness and authenticity. they I don't know what I love more, these luxurious products or the vintage style containers they are housed in. everything about this is old world and old beauty for the modern buyer.
these products have not only prettied up my face, but also my bath counter.

0 comments:

OOMPHLOVE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger