Traveller - Time for A Getaway

4/15/14

the countdown is officially on for my much needed and very much anticipated Caribbean cruise! we booked it a few months ago and finally it is just around the corner. I couldn’t be more ready than on a day during a freak snow storm in the city. #comeonspring! I have been on a cruise once before and as someone who finds it difficult to sit still in one place for a very long time, i can't recommend cruising enough. I love knowing that i'll get to see a few various places and most importantly i love  feeling of moving on the water. i'm a pisces, can you blame me? this time next week i'll be slipping a cold pina colada on the beach or boat with these items on my body or on hand.

Nautical Print Cross Back Swim Suit - Old Navy;  Coral Lipbalm - Sugar; Where'd You Go Bernadette - Chapters; SPF 40 - Kiss My Face; Surf Spray - Bumble & Bumble; Playlist - Ellie Goulding; White Cotton Cover Up - Bloomingdales; Flip Flops - Old Navy; Navy Stripped Beach Bag - Polyvore; White Hat - Aldo Accessories; Beach Towel - Shop Style, Popsugar.

0 comments:

OOMPHLOVE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger